Saturday 25 May 2024

Week 782

Birthday week winners: If you were one and live overseas you MUST confirm when claiming you understand and accept the risk of possible Customs fees. Three overseas winners have sent just their addresses, this is not sufficient and will not be considered as claimed, if you are one of those please mail again with the required confirmation, otherwise your prize cannot be sent. Translation tool on sidebar if required.

Happy Saturday! It's Ellie here welcoming you to this week's challenge and  hope you all decide to join us. We had a fabulous turnout for our 15th Birthday week. As it was a special week we had the birthday week winners announcement yesterday so be sure to scroll down to see if you were one of the lucky 15! And don't forget to check if you made Lynn's Top Picks list, there were 15 top picks this week for our 15th birthday!

For this week's challenge the themes are...............

Anything Goes 
or
Blast for the Past

I would absolutely love to see your creations following my optional theme of Blast from the Past, meaning anything vintage, retro, art deco, historical, etc. ... anything from the past. Maybe it's even a good opportunity to play with some of your oldest craft supplies... So many options I think but if my optional theme isn't for you then we would love to see all your other crafty makes (up to 3). 

All entries following our simple rules will be considered for the top 5 and will be entered into the prize drawing. There are prizes from Stampendous - see below.


The design team came up with some great inspiration for you. You can find out more about each creation by visiting the links above the projects. We would love to hear from you!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous work ladies.................gr karin

Sandra H said...

Wonderful creations by you all

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous inspiration! Thank you for the challenlge - I love this theme and just linked up my project. Best wishes to all!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello to Brenda. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I am hoping you can consider the entire set of tags as my entry. However, if it's compulsory to choose one, how about the pink tag called "Good Things." They were all made with the same formula so I consider them a set. Best wishes, my friend, and I hope you are doing okay these days.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Dear Elliebelle, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. So sorry for the inconvenience to both you and Brenda. I have now updated my blog post to point out which tag would be considered my official entry in the challenge. Again, my apologies for misunderstanding the rules. Please forgive me as I don't blog much any more and to be honest, my memory is poor. Best wishes to you both for a wonderful day filled with joy and blessings.