Friday 31 May 2024

Top Picks for Challenge 782

Hello everyone, Ellie here again as it is time to announce my top picks for challenge 782 Anything goes or Blast from the past. Thank you all so much for joining us!! Btw., May prize winners were announced earlier today so if you haven't already, be sure to scroll down to see if you were one of the lucky winners.

As usual, selecting just 5 wasn't easy but I finally managed and here they are in the order of entry:

No. 34 Nicolette

No. 31 Karen
No. 38 Kt FitKitty (left tag)
No. 48 Birgit
No. 70 Helen

Congratulations everyone on your well deserved recognition! You may pick up our Top 5 logo from our sidebar to display on your own blogs.

We hope to see you all back tomorrow when Sarah will introduce a new optional theme.

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Great picks Ellie. Congrats to all x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all

Nicolette said...

Thanks for choosing my card.
Congrats to the other winners.
Nicolette

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh my! What a joy to see that you chose my tag in your top 5 picks! Thank you so much, Ellie, you made my day! Congratulations to all of these talented ladies on their beautiful cards, well chosen, I enjoyed looking at them! Blessings and best wishes to all!