1) Allsorts is a weekly Challenge posted every Saturday (occasionally they run for two weeks).
2) Entry requirements:
- a) You may enter each challenge a maximum of three times providing each entry is a newly published piece of work
- b) We do not accept back-linking, ie: entries on posts published prior to the start date of the current challenge, or previously published work copied to a new post.
- c) Each entry must be from a separate post - i.e: we only accept one entry contained within in a single post irrespective of how many pieces of work are in a post.
3) You can make anything you like (scrap book pages, note books/bookmarks/ boxes/ cards) as long as it follows that weeks theme and there is a link to our challenge in your post.
4) You blog post, Pinterest, FB or Flickr post must mention Allsorts challenge with a link back to our blog. Instagram does not offer this feature so those entering from that forum must mention Allsorts challenge in their post.
5) Challenges will close at 12noon (GMT) every Friday and winners announced later that day, usually 6pm GMT
6) Winners will be chosen by random org., and prizes must be claimed by midnight GMT the Thursday following the winners announcement. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited, prizes are non transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
7) In the best interest of the challenge we reserve the right at all times to preclude any entry or entrant and will not enter into any dialogue in such an eventuality.
8) Following EU guidelines, minors entering the challenge will not be selected for winners or top 5 spots in order to protect their identities and DT's may prefer not to comment on such entries.