Friday 10 May 2024

Week 779 ~ Top 5

Good evening,  Liz here with my Top 5 for this week and you certainly didn't make it easy to choose just five.  There were so many wonderful entries and it was lovely to see lots of you using the More Than One Fold option in your creation.  

So, here are my choices in order of entry.

Entry 15 Vanessa
Entry  23 Uschi
Entry  43 Rina
Entry 45 Val
Entry 52 Gloria

Congratulations to you all.  Please please collect your badge to display on our own blogs.  Lorraine will be back in the morning with a new challenge, so we look forward to seeing you again then.

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the top5..gr karin

Uschi said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you voted my card into the TOP 5. That was a really great surprise and I am proud to show the badge on my blog. Congratulations to the other winners.
Hugs Uschi

Aquarius said...

What a lovely surprise to see my card amongst the top 5 this week, thank you

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all well deserved winners x