Saturday 4 May 2024

Week 779

It's Liz here and it's my turn to introduce the theme for this week.  I love making fancy fold cards and so I've chosen.....
*  *  *  More Than One Fold  *  *  *

It would be lovely to see all your fancy folds but there is always the Anything Goes option.


We will be celebrating our 15th Birthday on 18th May, please help us spread the word and share our logo.


Prizes from Oakwood (2 x A5 stamp sets) and Highlight Crafts (3 x A5 stencils)


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and fantastic cards DT ladies...gr karin

Craftyfield said...

The DT is inspiring me into trying out some designs... Hope I will have the time to enter!

anne said...

Thank you for a great challenge, just sneaking in, lovely work from the DT.