Friday 24 May 2024

Top picks from the 15th Birthday Challenge

Hello, Lynn here with my top picks. We have had such a fantastic birthday week with so many of you joining in. To finish the celebrations I am picking my top 15 entries, instead of the usual 5! One for each year of the challenge. Still a difficult decision though, but here they are in order of entry.

15 Crafticarri
18 Pauline
20 stamperia 
80 Creating cards
42 Cathy (Kraftykoolkat)
51 Cynthia O
59 Meg
64 Izzy Scrap
72 Wies
91 Melanie H
107 Scrappy Horses
112 Jane Savage
137 Renske Wishes You
146 Jenny Martins
161 Helen Heslinga

Well done everyone, please collect your badge to display on your own blog.

We look forward to seeing you all again for our next challenge, which Ellie will host tomorrow morning.

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the toppers...gr karin

Glennis F said...

Thank you so much for choosing me, such a nice surprise

Sarn said...

WOW - a mammoth task indeed. Congrats to all those who have been selected. x

meg said...

Delighted to see my card in your top picks,many thanks so pleased you liked it

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the toppers.......gr karin

Cynthia said...

It is an honor to be included in the Top Picks. Thank you!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you Lynn for picking my card as one of your top picks.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jean said...

Honoured to be one of your picks thank you very much x

Helen Heslinga said...

What a wonderful surprise to see my card in your top picks, I feel honoured! Thank you very much!
Hugs,
Helen Heslinga xxx