Friday 16 May 2014

Winners & Top 5 Challenge 258 Fancy Folds

Good Evening Everyone
Wow, what stunning entries we had this week, I loved looking at them all even if I didn't have time to leave a comment as I am a sort of holiday in the UK at the moment.

The winners have been selected by Random Org ---

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

   
No. 47  Crafty

and



 No. 23 Mags 

Please contact Brenda HERE brenda@ibas.co.uk for prize details.
*******
And the Top 5 chosen by all the DT are  ------

No. 8 Gunn
An amazing creation

********

No. 24 Desire
Lovely bright, summer design
********

No. 50 Eret
A stunning design


**********

No. 30 Julie B
Love this design





*********

No 23 Mags
Gorgeous

And I wanted another one so here is number 6
No. 31 Ana Lene
Fab design and Embellishments


*********
Thanks to everyone who entered, it has been a great challenge.
xxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Julie B said...

Not sure which card you wanted to have in your top 5 as I'm Julie B #30 but this is not my entry. Cheers

mags said...

Delighted to be a winner and a Top 5 pick too. Thank you so much. Congrats to all the other winners too.
Mags
x

Julie B said...

Thanks for sorting out the confusion, I will now proudly display the top 5 badge on my blog. Congrats to the other 4 fantastic winners.:)

Eret said...

Thank you so much for choosing my project to the Top 5(6). It's a big honoure!
Eret x