Saturday 31 May 2014

Week 261 - For The Guys

Good morning, Sarah here, thank you for all your fabulous Birthday entries last week. Hope those that took part in the blog hop enjoyed it, we certainly enjoyed our special week. The winners' post is below if you haven't seen it. This week is my turn to host the challenge and as Father's Day (in the UK) is only 2 weeks away I have chosen the theme...

'For The Guys'
 
So, we'd like to see anything for a man or boy, doesn't have to be for Father's Day ;-) 
We have two fantastic sponsors this week...

Digistamp Boutique offering a £10 voucher to spend in the store :-)

 Digistamp
  
DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

and Cuddly Buddly offering a £10 gift certificate to spend in the store :-)

http://cuddlybuddly.com/

Cuddly Buddly is an independent, family run, online craft supplies business based in the UK. With a long family history of working with arts and crafts within the design, education, medical and retail sectors we understand how important it is to help people keep creating. We offer a comprehensive range of over 12,000 carefully selected craft products from paper and string to designer digital art, as well as our own in house manufactured rubber stamps - ready to be delivered to you at just the click of a button. 

Here are the wonderful creations from the DT for your inspiration.. 

Jo


Mervi


Sarah
using Dad Relaxing - Cat and Father's Day Words from Digistamp Boutique



Wendy
 

Fabulous aren't they? Hope you all have a lovely weekend and we can't wait 
to see what you create for our For The Guys challenge x
 
 

13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards DT.

gr karin

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Fab cards dt , love Brenda's. janex

Paddington fan said...

Apologies ladies, I forgot to add your link in my original post - it's there now!! Thanks Wendy for telling me! Great inspiration again from the team, love Jacky x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous selection of creations by the team! Thanks for the inspiration and challenge.

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

What a fun and beautiful array of creations by your Design Team. Hugs, AntoinetteT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great DT Cards, Thanks for sharing, Hazel xx

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the gorgeous inspirations and another great challenge ladies Karen x

Craftdee said...

Hi, I'm sorry, in my entry # 103 I linked my blog instead of the individual post and I can't edit my link. Here's the link to the blog post Sorry for the inconvenience, Donna ... Great DT inspiration, btw :-)

Merethe A said...

Great Cards from all the DT's

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
Sue xx

KandA said...

Fabulous DT creations xx

Wendy said...

Very cute design team samples. Thank you for the "guys" challenge this week!