Saturday 10 May 2014

Week 258 - Fancy Folds

Good Morning Everyone

Wendy L here, and it is my turn to host this weeks challenge but first I want to make an announcement.  Make a note in your diary for our Birthday Blog Hop.

 
**************
A big thanks you to everyone that joined in last week with some fab creations.

 We have two fab sponsors this week......



Eureka Stamps features some wonderful hand calligraphy greetings, realistic as well as whimsical animals, a selection sure to please cat and dog lovers, plus a large selection of Christmas designs. Designs are available as natural red rubber stamps and as digi-stamps

and


Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making for about 3 years now but my tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours and Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! We carry brands like The Greeting Farm, Penny Black, Spellbinders and more! All the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for my own projects and I feel are awesome products that you would like as well.

Its my pleasure to sponsor this week’s challenge at Allsorts and as a bonus, use discount code TAKE20 for 20% off my store until the closing date of this challenge.

Now onto our wonderful DT's creations, click on the names to go to their blogs.

Jo





Wendy



I look forward to popping over to see all your gorgeous work.
xxxx
Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)

No comments: