Saturday 3 May 2014

Week 257 - Butterflies


Hi Tracy Mouse here and welcome to the first challenge of May here at Allsorts, I would firstly like to thank you for joining in with Susan's 'Brown, "Oriental " theme last week, please check the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 5.

As it's my turn to host I chose the theme which is

 "Butterflies"

It can be a Butterfly as your focal point or add butterflies as embellishments but there must be a butterfly somewhere on your creation.

So make anything it is totally up to you!

As always so long as your entry follows the weeks theme it can be just about anything you have created yourself from cards and tags to gifts.

We have two sponsors this week:-

$20 Store voucher


Nicecrane Designs offer a huge range of high quality Vintage inspired design sheets and images to create and compliment all your crafting projects from cardmaking to scrapbooking. Designs range from Vintage fashion and animals to well known children's characters such as Peter Rabbit and The Water Babies with new images being added to the range on a monthly basis.

The team have used some of Nicecrane's images on this challenge, thank you for the images Ignacio.
£10 voucher

DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

 Here's is some inspiration from our talented Design Team:-

Brenda
Using Nicecrane Butterfly Twinchies


Using Nicecrane Vintage French Postcards

Helene
Using Nicecrane Fairies and Angels

Jo

Mervi

Sarah
 Using Nicecrane Designs Vintage Butterfly Cards set




Tracy


Tracy Mouse
Using Nicecrane Butterfly sheet 1 & Butterfly sheet 2

Wendy
Using Nicecrane Colourful Spring

Using Nicecrane Fascinating Birds

I hope you will join in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your lovely entries!

10 comments:

Alexandra van den Berg-Verhoeven said...

Hi, love the butterfly theme and I wanted to add my creation I just finished, but can't find the link to post it.
Hugs Alexandra

Alexandra van den Berg-Verhoeven said...

Love this challenge ;) and the theme :D. And really love the inspirationcards you all made.
hugs Alexandra

Cazzy said...

Lovely examples from the team, I didn't manage to make anything in time for last week, so I am glad I could join in this week.

Cazzy x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are your creations x

Barbara said...

Please delete the entry I made in error x

Lau W said...

So fab creations by the DT !
xx

Spyder said...

Hope my tiny butterfly counts! Lovely challenge!
(Lyn)

Wendy said...

Your design team samples are stunning. Thank you for the "butterfly" challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Always a pleasure seeing the Design Teams lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous inspirations and for a great challenge Karen x