Friday 23 May 2014

Purple Passion Winners and Top 5

Hi All

Thanks for joining my challenge this week, we all enjoyed visiting you.

Our winners this week chosen by Mr Random are:

Winners link removed to comply with GDPR

The prize from a passion for stamps goes to number 2 Mira

Offering 4 images of winners choice

And the winner of the prize from craft fairy goes to 37 Marianne
Craft Fairy
Our top 5 chosen by the DT and I are:

61 Lorraine
Lovely summer feel

23 Cathy
Fabulous flutterbyes

19 Karien
Gorgeous sewing kit

30 Kim
Lovey Lilacs

65 Marie
So unique

Come back and join us tomorrow for our birthday celebrations






5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh thanks for choosing me as a winner x

Cathy said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a top 5, congrats to everyone, and thanks for the wonderful inspiration, Cathy x

Lorraine said...

Thank you for picking my card in your Top 5 - a lovely surprise.
Congratulations to the other winners too.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Congrats all

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for picking my watering can to your top five. and happy birthday to you all!
Love n hugs
Marie