Saturday 10 August 2024

Weeks 793/4 🌞

Good Morning everyone it's Sarah this time with my optional theme for you. I am thinking *Summer Days*, beach holidays, summer spent in the garden and my own trip down memory lane took me back to village fetes and ice cream vans. If that doesn't tempt you we, welcome your Anything Goes projects too. My Team mates have made some wonderful cards to inspire you.

A polite reminderEntries must detail as a minimum the make/brand of products used and preferably a short description of how it was made.

Prizes from Stampendous


This is another two week challenge so I will be back in a fortnight with my Top Ten!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous work DT.........gr karin

Craftyfield said...

The DT's summer is so much better than the real thing (over in the UK)!

Sandra H said...

Lovely Dt creations x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Toujours ravie de participer à votre challenge.
Merci à la DT pour sa belle inspiration.
MaryannG
Always happy to participate in your challenge.
Thanks to the DT for its beautiful inspiration.
MaryannG