Friday 9 August 2024

Top 10 for Week 791/2 Season's Delights or Anything Goes

Happy Friday! Ellie here again, it's time to announce my Top Picks. There were lots of wonderful entries, thank you all so much for taking part, and it was so great to see so many of you embracing my optional theme too! As it was a two week challenge I selected a Top 10.

As always, the choice wasn't easy but I did finally manage and here they are in the order of entry:

No 12 Pat
No. 19 Elaine
No. 25 Debbie
No. 33 Carol
No. 40 Pinky
No. 91 Jenny M
No. 100 Bettina
No. 103 Francesca
No. 118 Donna
No. 134 Fabiola
145 Valerija

I'm sorry this turned into a Top 11 but there was a tie.

Congratulations to all, well deserved recognition! Your Top Pick logo is on the sidebar, you may post it on your own blogs.

We hope you'll all join us again starting tomorrow when Sarah will introduce a new challenge.

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KarinsArtScrap said...

Congrats to the winners......gr karin

Valerija said...

Thankyou for choosing my card, congrats to the other top picks too. Valerija xx

Fabiola said...

I'm so happy to be in your top, congrats to all, blessing

Pat said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks and congratulations to all the others too..really wonderful cards. x

creationsnz said...

Many thanks for choosing my card for your top ten picks. CarolG

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards congratulations all