Friday 30 August 2024

Week 795 Top selection

Good evening, it's Lolo back with my Top 5 selection from my Animals/AG theme and my thanks to all who joined in and shared their lovely creations, I enjoyed looking at them all.

As is always the case making a final selection was difficult but here they are in order of entry....

No 3 Margreet
No. 15 Birgit
No 31 Jenn
No. 61 Marlene
No 79 Karen

Well done to you all, please collect your badge to display on your own blogs.

We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow when Brenda will have a new topic for us.

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in Your Top 5. Congrats to the other toppers!
xxx Margreet

Marlene Atkinson said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5. Congratulations to all the other winners. Marlene

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top5 winners.......gr karin

Sarn said...

Well done to everyone in the Top 5 picks. Great choices Lolo.
xxx