Saturday 9 September 2023

Week 745

Morning everyone, it's Lynn here with a new challenge for the week. Our themes for the week are

ANYTHING GOES
or
USE DIE CUTS

I have chosen the theme of using die cuts because I can't resist a nice die! I'm sure most (if not all!) of you have dies, so it would be lovely to see them on your entries.

Prizes for the September challenges are from Craft StashAnna Marie DesignsAALL and Create, WOWVOW  and Oakwood.

WOWVOW sell much more than just wedding related goods and currently have beautiful ribbons at discounted prices here, most sections on this page have reduced products and there are such things as washi tape, gifts and other goodies on offer here.


Below you will find inspiration using dies from my wonderful teamies. Please do visit them if you can as I know they all appreciate your visits. 


Those leaving a comment or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information it should be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy  here .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Great theme, I always love to add a die-cut do my stamped cards!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards great inspiration from the Dt’s and another great challenge

Gail said...

I resisted buying a machine for die cutting for a long time - what a mistake as I really love the great selection of dies out there.

Di said...

Hooray for die cutting - and for me actually having a card made ready to link in!! SUPER DT cards there!

Hugs
Di xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

John Cruz said...

All the best to you.






Pay Someone To Do My Class Online