Friday 1 September 2023

Week 743 Top 5

Good afternoon, Dena back again with my Top 5 and my thanks for your beautiful entries, so many using the Butterfly option as well which we really appreciate.

This made selecting just five very difficult but decisions had to be made and here are my final choices in order of entry making a wonderful Kaleidoscope of Butterflies:

No 5 Jenny
No 17 Tina
No 20 Carol
No 40 Irene
No 41Karen

Well done to you all, please collect your Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

We hope to see you all again next week and Ellie will be along in the morning with our new challenge.

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the toppers

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Jeni Mc said...

Thrilled to see my car in top 5 this time . Many thanks . Congrats to the other winners and thanks to the DT for their inspiration and hard work Jx

Irene said...

Happy start of the day to see my card in the top 5, thanks and congrats to the other ladies too!
XxIrene

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all