Saturday 18 June 2011

Week 108 - 3-2-1

Morning all and welcome to another week at Allsorts! A big thankyou to everyone who entered last week's challenge, there were some fabulous entries. Remember to keep an eye out for the winner and top 5.

This week it's my (Amanda) turn and I am setting you a wee 3-2-1 challenge. I want to see 3 papers- 2 ribbon- 1 flower


This week we are thrilled to welcome a new sponsor 'Love to Stamp' who are offering one lucky winner thier choice of a Little Darling stamp.

Here is little about the store from owner Angie. "With my husband's support and encouragement, I decided to open a store where I could bring many of my favorite things together in one place. I thought about how wonderful it would be to launch a new rubber stamp line and through a friend found an amazing muralist and children's book illustrator. The combo of my vision and her raw talent has resulted in the ‘Little Darlings' rubber stamp line. I am truly blessed to be able to do something that I absolutely love each and every day.

Here are the gorgeous inspiration projects from our DT, click on the names to go direct to each blog and leave a little love :o)




















11 comments:

Susy said...

These are all so gorgeus!!!!

HUGS SUSY

NCSue said...

Thank you for hosting. I'm a new follower, and I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
NCSue

Sandra H said...

These are truely gorgeous....:) Sandra H

Craftnut said...

Great challenge this week xx

Kimberly said...

Thanks for letting me play...fun challenge..

lissy-hanne said...

Jeg har prøvet at lave et kort efter jeres
udfordring. Håber på held
klem

Wendy M said...

Great cards and love the challenge, good excuse to use up some of my mountains of patterned papers.
:-)

Scrumplescrunch said...

I made a shabby chic for the Challenge, I used up some of my scraps, but it does not seem to have made much difference to the pile.
I love all the dt cards.
Smiles:)

Jessica Buffa said...

Beautiful paper choices to all the DTs. Fun challenge.
:O)
Jessica

pocketofsun said...

Pretty cards. Fun challenge. Thanks

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Lovely cards from the DT's ,Love the butterfly !
hugs
Doreen