Saturday 4 June 2011

Week 106 It's all white

Good Morning, wow! I think our things with wings challenge was definitly popular if the beautiful entries were anything to go by, dont for get to check out who won the fabulous aquamarkers and Fleurs lucky top 5

ok onto this weeks challenge which will be set by me (Emma)

ALL WHITE



this week we would like to see your cards which are all white with the exception of a coloured image

(just a little reminder that only entries which follow the theme will be entered into the draw for the prize as all too often at the moment cards are being linked to our challenges at random and these will be removed from Mr Linky to make this fair to the crafters who have created fab cards following  the weekly themes here at Allsorts, we thank you for your understanding)

our sponsor this week is the fabulous Sally-Ann at

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE
and the winner will receive 6 images of their choice !!!

also


 Dont forget we are running a design team call you can see more about it HERE

Here are the design Teams cards and I'm sure you will agree they have done an amazing job!!!


Amanda
















14 comments:

Gina said...

Oooow! Pretty :D XXX

Tiya-B said...

fun challenge thanks

MindyYoung said...

Tough challenge - thanks for getting the mojo flowing!

Wendy M said...

Great Challenge, I really loved doing this one, thanks :-)

Jessica Buffa said...

Happy to have came across this blog and look forward to participating in some challenges. Pssst. it's the first time I found a blog with the same background as me, he he he. I guess great minds think alike. LOL
:O)
Jessica

CLaire said...

I am new to your blog, but after seeing the topic of the challenge I had to enter, as I have just made cards that match it perfectly. Will be checking back daily
xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This was a toughie for me! Love the DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

stampencamper said...

what a great challenge, so many fantastic pieces of art, they should be framed

Rachel said...

Cute challenge - made me think this week! Gorgeous DT cards, great inspiration. Wedgie xxx

NanaConnie said...

Great challenge this week and fabulous cards from the DT! The 'all white' made me step outside my normal comfort zone. Loved it!

Unknown said...

Great challenge. Thank you.

Jellyhead said...

Very fun challenge.

Anonymous said...

Had to think outside the box for this one...thanks for the push! Beautiful cards abound...Bravo ladies!

purple_pea_fran said...

Such a fun challenge, made a change not to have to coordinate the colours! Fran