Monday 20 June 2011

New DT members

Hello everyone, B here with the post lots of you have been waiting for, sorry to keep you in suspense, but the level of entries was so high that it's taken us a few days longer than anticipated.

First of all I must thank everyone who took the time to enter, each and every entry was fabulous and so much awesome talent on display so of course that made the job of choosing even more difficult, but the votes are now in and have been counted..........do you think I could get a job on Strictly Come Dancing....I wish ?

We implemented a voting system with all the DT putting forward their three favourites to make things as fair as possible and I can now announce that the following have been invited to join the team:


Welcome aboard both of you and we look forward to working with you.

Again a huge thank you to everyone who took part, I know it's disappointing not to make it, but there is always another time and with so many excellent challenges about, there is space in blogland for everyone.

Don't forget you still have a few days to enter this weeks challenge which is a recipe theme and a super prize on offer from Love to Stamp, so please do go check out the details below.


4 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulationas, ladies!!

Nicola said...

Thanks so much for picking me, I'm totally blown away and I'm going to put my heart and soul into all my DT work. Congrats to Jill also, I can't wait to work with you guys!
Love Nicola xxx

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Wow Congrats, Jill and Nicola !Hope to see your works in the comming Challenges!
hugs,
Doreen

Sandra H said...

Congratulations can't wait to see your work..:) Sandra H