Saturday 4 June 2011

Wk 105 winner and top 5

Good morning and thank you so much for taking part in my 
"Things with wings" 
It seemed to be a popular theme.
There were some beautiful creations.
The winner of the letraset aqua markers,
chosen by random org. is .........

True Random Number 
Generator 
1
233
 
10  
Powered by

Thats Danielle
Congratulations, please contact darrenandfleur@aol.com
to arrange for your prize to be sorted.

Now onto my top 5, this is never easy, as you all have such beautiful work, but here goes....
In no particular order




Congratulations girls, please take your top 5 badge.

Please pop back later to see what our lovely Emma has in store for you!

HUGZ




4 comments:

sara said...

oooh thank you for picking my card fleur , i hadnt noticed you had a dt call might have to get my thinking cap on !!
thanks again hugs sara x x x

Daniele said...

thrilled to bits to find that my name had been picked as the winner
many thanks
hugs from Daniele

Sandra H said...

Well done a well deserved winner.....:) Sandra H

Minna said...

Hi, thanks a lot for picking my card at top5:)
Hugs,Minna