Saturday 25 June 2011

My winner and top 5

Morning all!! What an easy week I had with commenting this week.........where is everyone?? Hope you're all too busy enjoying some sunshine to craft. We're not seeing much of mr sun here in Scotland thats for sure!
So my winner for this week.......picked by mr random doodah
entry number 12 ~ Emma W with this great card. Email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk Emma and I will arrange for you to get your prize :o)
Top 5 (in no particular order!) this week are:
2 Heike
13 Cazza
14 Wendy M
15 Sue
31 Doreen Sng
Well done ladies, display those top 5 badges on your blogs with pride :o)
Make sure you come back and join in with Helene's fabulous theme and thanks everyone for joining in my challenge :o)

4 comments:

Wendy M said...

Wow thanks for putting me in the Top 5, what a great start to my weekend :-) hope the sun comes out for you!

Cazza said...

Oh wow, thank you so much Ladies for choosing me in your Top 5, wahoooooo!! I'll be displaying my badge with pride :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Larisa said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - I loved this challenge

Emam W