Friday 13 September 2024

Week 797 Top 5

Hello all, Brenda back to announce my Top 5 from this weeks challenge, it was another week with so many lovely entries and many in beautiful Autumnal colours, thanks to you all, I really enjoyed visiting them.

After much deliberation, as always, here they are in order of entry....

No 16 Pauline
No 27 Suzanne
No 59 Gloria
No 71 Kathy
No 83 Taty

Don't they make another lovely display, well done to you all, please collect your badge to display on your own blogs.

We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow when Gail will have a new theme.

6 comments:

Pauline C said...

Ooh thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick and congratulations to the other winners x

Sarn said...

Brilliant picks - all well deserved. Congrats to all xxx

Jean said...

beautiful creations

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top5 winners...gr karin

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the Top 5! Congrats to everyone!

Taty said...

thank you for choosing my project too, I'm very happy to be chosen in your TOP 5. Congratulations to all the choices in the Top 5, I'm happy to be with you. a hug Taty