Friday 6 September 2024

Getting sentimental Top 5

Good evening, Brenda back to announce my Top 5 from this weeks challenge, a real bumper crop of lovely entries, thanks to you all for joining in.

After much deliberation here they are in order of entry....

No 19 Meg
No 19 Lisa
No 49 Shaz
No 58 Lorraine
No 71 Helen

Don't they make a lovely display, well done to you all, please collect your badge to display on your own blogs.

We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow when I will have a new theme.

9 comments:

meg said...

I'm surprised and delighted to see my card included in your top 5many thanks.Congratulations to the others in the top 5

Jean said...

beautiful picks well done

Sarn said...

A lovely selection Brenda. Congrats to all xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top5.....gr karin

shaz earl said...

Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to others x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congrats to all! Did I miss the winner's post?

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5 this time. I am so thrilled and displaying my badge. Congratulations to the other winners too

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 5 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x