Friday 6 October 2023

Week 748 Top 5

Good afternoon,  Brenda back to announce the Top 5 for my theme of Autumn Trees/Leaves Berries along with the usual A/G option. Some really beautiful entries with some Autumn stunners and I hopefully got to visit all of you.

So my Top 5 which unsurprisingly was a difficult task and I changed my mind more than once, but here is the final selection in order of entry....

No 27 Silke
No 32 Caroline 
No 46 Chris
No 54 Pia
No 73 Sonka

Well done all of you, please collect your Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

A reminder that prize winners for this month will be announced on Friday 27th October.

We look forward to seeing you all again for our next challenge which Mervi will be announcing tomorrow.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the Top5 winners

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Fabulous cards well done all

Sarn said...

Brilliant autumnal selection. Congrats to all those who have been showcased here. xxx

Gail said...

WOW! Great cards! No wonder you had a hard time choosing!

Pia S said...

I'm so honored to be a Top5, thank you. Congrats to all the top picks.

Caroline Cards said...

Thank you that my card is chosen for the top 5. Congrats to all.
Caroline