Friday 20 October 2023

Top 5 for Week 750

Hello everyone, Lorraine here again as it's time to announce my top 5 picks. We've had so many lovely entries - thank you all so much and thanks to those who chose to add texture as my optional theme.
Here are my top 5 in order of entry:-

18 Diane H

32 Esther
43 Carole J

62 Natascha
87 Bissecat

Well done everyone. Don't forget to please collect your Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

A reminder that prize winners for this month will be announced on Friday 27th October.

We look forward to seeing you all again for our next challenge, which Lynn will be hosting, beginning tomorrow.

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all

Sarn said...

Lovely picks. Well done to all xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the top5 winners

gr karin

Esther Asbury said...

Thank you for including my sympathy card in your top picks from last week! I'm so very honored!

Diane said...

Thank you so much for the Top Pick, I really appreciate it and congrats to the others as well!

Carole J said...

Thank you for my Top Pick, Lorraine. I'm delighted :) Congratulations to the other winners. x