Friday 21 April 2023

Top 5 picks week 724

Hello everyone, Lynn here to share with you my Top 5 picks from the challenge this week. So many of you chose to use my optional theme of "create your own background", thank you. As usual I had more than 5 picks, so I had to have a rethink, and finally I came up with the following picks.  

#17 Krafty Jean 
#31 Carla
#35 Pat
#87 Maxine D
#102 Cathy R

Beautiful work by everyone who entered. Sorry it is only 5 I can highlight. Congrats to those in the top 5 and please do take our badge from the sidebar to display on your blog.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow when we will be back with a new challenge.

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the toppers

gr karin

Jean said...

thrilled to be picked thank you x

Cathy said...

Thankyou Lynne for choosing my card and for the fun theme, Cathy x

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - thank you for selecting my card for the top 5!!
Blessings
Maxine

Pat said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top Pick, and congratulations to the other four with their fabulous cards! x