Friday 14 April 2023

Top 10 for Weeks 722/723- AG with option of In the Spring Garden

Hello everyone, I'm back again as it's time to announce my top picks for my theme "In the Garden with option of Anything Goes"! It was a two week challenge so I've selected a Top 10. There were so many fabulous entries and no way I could have narrowed it down to just 5. Many thanks to each and every one of you for joining us!! 

Even narrowing it down to 10 was not easy but I did make my final selection and here they are listed in the order of entry:

No. I NG Cards
No. 21  
No. 44 Ellen
No. 45 Ans Gilbert
No. 85 Lia
No. 113 My Asperations
125 Jenny Martin
139 KraftyKards
158 Reeta
169 Marjeta

Congratulations everyone! Well deserved recognition! Please grab your Top 5 logo from our sidebar to display on your own blogs!

As a reminder, prize winners are still selected from the weekly entrants but now announced just once a month so please check back on April 28th when Brenda will post the winners for challenges 722/723/724/725. There are prizes from OakwoodAALL and CreateStamp AddictsRuth Hamilton DesignAldridge Crafts so there will be several winners announced!

Lynn will be here tomorrow with a new challenge and we hope to see all of you joining in again!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top 10 winners

gr karin

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats to winners. Beautiful creations.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card to the top 10. Congrats to the other top picks!

Sarn said...

Great picks. Congrats to all xx

KathyA. said...

Oh... how fun to see my ADU wedding card among your top 10. Thanks so much and congrats to the others receiving that honor! Kathy A (aka myasperations)

Marjeta said...

Thanks for choosing my card as TOP 5.

NGCARDS said...

Thank you so much for picking me for the Top 10 :) xxx