Saturday 23 October 2021

Week 647 🍂 Anything Goes with option Vintage

Good morning and welcome to join in over at Allsorts Challenge, it's Mervi here with my theme

  *Anything goes with Option Vintage*

This week's prize is this fabulous vintage floral stamp from Indigo Blu:

Indigo Blu Rose Blush stamp

and 3 images of winners choice from Ruth Hamilton Design

Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well known craft company.I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my digi images, I have several YouTube vidoes here.

Ruth, our resident Guest Designer has created this lovely card using her King Charles Calvalier

Here's our Design Team samples, please visit their own blogs, just click the names!

Following the Vintage option
Using Ruth Hamilton Design Iris following the A/G option
Using Ruth Hamilton Design Hydrangea
Mervi
Wendy
Using Ruth Hamilton Design Hollyhock

Looking forward to see your creations, have fun. Last week's winner post is under this, remember to check it up;-))m

Those leaving a comment or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

LesleyG said...

Wow what stunning creations! It's a while since I attempted anything vintage. Thanks for the inspiration xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team work. Love the pretty stamp up for grabs. Thanks for the challenge.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards DT
Gr Karin