Friday 17 September 2021

A Challenge for Kath winners and Top 5

Good afternoon everyone, we have had a really fabulous week remembering our crafty friend Kath, some really beautiful entries.

Kath was the Queen on paper piecing and I know she would have been absolutely thrilled that so many of you went that extra step to use the technique on your work. Kath's family have been looking at the entries and it has meant a lot to them reading all the lovely comments about her. It was a special week for us all and we thank you so much for helping us remember her through her love of craft.

Now onto our winner and Top 5, there are quite a few prizes, several thanks to the generosity of crafting friends of Kath, something I am sure she would have been very humbled by. I am not listing out the names against actual prizes, it will be very much a lucky dip as I work my way through them.

Entry No 33 is Pauline
Entry No 48 is Sarn
Entry No 3 is Alice
Entry No 21 is Marjut
Entry No 55 is Pam
Entry No 62 is Valerija
No 63 is Tina
Entry No 43 is Lorraine

Please all mail me by Thursday 23rd September to claim your prize.

Now for my Top 5, an extremely difficult task as every single entry was fabulous......

No 21 Marjut
No 32 Sona
No 37 Lynne
No 39 Mari
No 47 Elly

Well done everyone and again our thanks for making this weeks challenge special.

We will see you all again tomorrow for our new challenge.

15 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - thank you SO much. I am delighted to be a winner. Many congrats to all the other prize winners too.

Great Top 5 picks - congrats to all.

This challenge has indeed been special and full of warmth and love for our fabulous friend. It was really nice of everyone in the Allsorts team to do this for Kath.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lorraine said...

I'm thrilled to be a winner in this special challenge for Kath. What a fantastic team you all are to remember her in this way.
Congratulations to the other winners and to the top 5 picks - gorgeous cards.
Lorraine x

Tina Z. said...

wow, thank you so much and congratulations to the others!
such a lovely and special event, thank you.
crafty hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm so happy that a lot of people joined the challenge in Kath's memory! A lot of wonderful creations!
So glad to see my name in the winner list, thank you! Congrats to the other winners! Fabulous Top 5 cards!

Valerija said...

Wow, thank you so much. I'm very happy to win. Congratulations to the other winners and Top picks.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the winners gorgeous cards

sorry I could not make a card
Gr Karin

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats to all. Beautiful cards. Thanks for my card in the top 5.

Pauline C said...

Thanks so much for picking my card for a prize, and many congratulations to all the other winners and top 5. Brilliant challenge and so heartwarming to see so many people coming together for this special challenge for Kath xx

Sandra H said...

Well done and congratulations to the winners and top 5 truly worthy winners x

Lynne said...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for my top 5 spot. It was lovely to take part in this special challenge x

Marilyn said...

Congrats to all of the winners! Awesome projects
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

ionabunny said...

Congrats everyone. So lovely to see so many entries for this very special challenge. Hugz

Mari said...

Thank you for picking my card for the top 5! Congratulations to the other winners.

Marjut said...

I am happy to see my name in the winner list and in the top 5 . Congrats to the other winners.

Craftyhairlady said...

Thank you so much, as my card was chosen as a winner(55). Congratulations to everyone!