Friday 28 May 2021

12th Birthday winners and Top 10

Good afternoon to you all, before I move on to the winners of our Birthday Challenge I must extend a huge thank you for the support you have given us this week following the 'issue' referred to in the post below. Your kind words are so humbling and clearly all written with such warmth and friendship, thank you.

Moving back to our 12th Birthday challenge is has been a fabulous week and you have shared so many fabulous creation with us, we appreciate each and every one of them. The prizes are all packed and are a totally random selection so I have no idea who will receive what, but that just adds to the surprise I hope. Our thanks to the following for provision of those prizes, Craft Stash, Chloes Cards,Tattered Lace,Crafting.co.uk,SizzixandBee Crafty.     

I put Mr Randon Org., to work and here are the numbers he has come out with and first out will be the winner of the Heartfelt Creation collection, that lucky crafter is......

Entry no 136 Christine claimed

And the other prizes go to..........

Entry no 65 Nicolette claimed

Entry no 141 Lorraine claimed

Entry no 16 Cebelica claimed

Entry no 75 Karen claimed

Entry no 9 Zoe claimed

Entry no 6 Jane claimed

Entry no 12 Marjeta claimed

Entry no 130 Lynn R claimed

Entry no 56 Meg claimed

Entry no 3 Jane W claimed

Entry no 165 Hazel claimed

Well done to you all, please mail me from the link on the sidebar by Thursday 3rd June with your full names and postal addresses so I can send your prizes.

Now for my Top 5, which this week will be a Top 10 to conclude our Birthday celebrations and listed in order of entry..........

Entry no 2 Karin
A sunny focal point
Entry no 11 Donna
This just made me smile
Entry no 43 Valerija
Pretty delicate blooms
Entry 51 Granne
Lovely fresh colours
Entry No 83 Denise
Another one which just made me smile
Entry 93 Pöydänkulma
An inspired idea
Entry no 99 Bonnie
Love the bold colour palette
Entry no 130 Lynn
Well, there had to be Poppies!
Entry no 157 Margreet
Ad there had to be a dog as well

Congratulations, well deserved recognition, please collect our Top 5 logo to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

22 comments:

meg said...

Many thanks for a great challenge,and delighted to see that I was a prize winner,congratulations to all the other prize winners and top picks.

Liz said...

Congratulations to the winners and the Top 10. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to the winners! And such lovely picks! Well done to all!

Craftychris said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you soooooo much! I cannot believe I have won the Heartfelt collection - I am sooooo excited! Congratulations to the other lucky winners and the wonderful top ten! Thank you again and take care! xxxxxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for choosing my English rose card to the top 10. Congrats to the winner and other top picks!

Ashwini Rao said...

Congrats and yays to all the winners!! Thank you for giving so many prizes!!

Margreet said...

Congrats to all winners and Top 10! Thanks for choosing my card too.
xxx Margreet

Jane Willis said...

What a great selection of picks and winners, thrilled to see I am among them. Email coming right up.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

and thank you for chosen my card for the top 10 other winners also congratulations

Gr Karin

Hazel said...

What a lovely surprise to see that I'm one of the winners - I've emailed - thank you so much xx

Craftyfield said...

So many entrants, so many prizes and so many great makes for this Anniversary! Congrats to all winners and Top 5.

Wendy L said...

Well done everyone and lovely choices Brenda, xx

Lynne said...

Oh thank you for choosing my card in the Top 10 and so lucky to be a winner too! Congrats to the other winners x

Donna Walls said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a Favorite! Congratulations to all the winners and other Favs.

HilaryJane said...

Congrats to all the winners xx

The Craft Bucket said...

How exciting, thank you for the chance, congrats everyone x

cebelica said...

Lucky me! Thank you! :) Congrats to all the other winners and top pics too. xx

Denise Bryant said...

I'm honored to be in your Top 10! Thank you!
Congrats to all the Top 10 and to the prize winners!

Nicolette said...

How nice I won. I have send an email.
Congrats to the other winners.
Hugs Nicolette

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Congratulations to all winners and top picks! Greetings Sylvia.

Bunny said...

Congratulations to everyone.

meg said...

My prize arrived today, absolutely delighted thank you so much