Friday 17 January 2020

Say it with Flowers winners

Good evening to you all, Brenda here to announce the winner and Top 5 from my 'Say it with Flowers' theme, so many lovely entries and I managed to visit you all (unless you are on Facebook which I don't do!!), thanks so much for joining in. 


The winner of the stamps from Bee Crafty is............

Entry no 59 Kelly not claimed 

Well done Kelly, please mail (link on sidebar) me with tour full name and postal address by Thursday 23rd January.

And my Top 5 in order of entry...............

Entry 17 Silke
Entry 32 Sherri
Entry no 41 Alison
Entry no 51 Babs
Entry no 70 Jane

Congratulations to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

6 comments:

Babs said...

Thank you ladies for selecting my card in the Top 5 i am so Happy, congratulations to all the others well done ladies
Babs x

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners

Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for including me in the top 5 and well done to the winner and other "top fivers". All those flowers certainly brighten up a chilly January day!

AlisonC said...

Somewhat late but thank you for picking my card. Always an honour to be chosen. Congratulations everyone. x