Friday 1 November 2019

Winner and top 5 for Make Your Own Background

Hi - It's Lynn here again to announce the winner and top five for my "Make Your Own Background" challenge. I managed to visit every entrant and had a very difficult time choosing just five cards to feature.

Before we get to that though here is the winner chosen by Random.org

Congratulations......... Shaz in Oz unclaimed, re-cycled back to prize box

You've won these fab stencils from our sponsor this week Crafty Devils.



Congratulations Shaz in Ox, please be sure to email Brenda by Thursday 7 November to claim your prize. Email info is on our sidebar.

Now to my top 5 in order of entry


#19 Veana R
#28 Helen
#47 SundayStamper Papercrafts
#54Milka
#80 Emma T

Congratulations everyone! Thanks to everyone that entered, I am sorry I could not pick more to feature. You can pick up your Top 5 badge from our sidebar and feel free to display it on your own blog too.


We will be back tomorrow morning with a brand new theme, this time chosen by Helene.

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winner and top 5
Gr Karin

VEANA R. said...

Wow! Thank you for choosing my card as one if your favorit. Congrats to all winners!
Hugs, Veana R.

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 5 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Wendy L said...

Lovely choices, xxx

A.Rose said...

Thank you so very much for enjoying my card.congrats everyone!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to Shaz!!! :D
Congrats to the top picks, too!

Milka Gubo said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of TOP 5. :o) Congratulations to all top picks - BEAUTIFUL cards!!! :o) Congratulations to Shaz in Oz too. :o)