Friday 15 November 2019

White on White winners

Good evening everybody, time to announce the winner and Top 5 of my White on White theme. Not a huge number of entries but every single one of them was stunning and I really enjoyed visiting each of them, I know from reading your posts that I sent lots of you well outside your comfort zone so I would like to send an extra special thank you.

So this weeks winner of the Stamps by Chloe set as selected by Random Org., is..................

Entry no 14 is Christine claimed

Well done Christine, please mail me with your full name and postal addy by Thursday 21st November so I can send your prize.

And now for my Top 5 in order of entry...............and this was so difficult as every entry deserves a mention..............

Entry no 8 Leanne
Entry no 13 Jane
Entry no 20 Jenny M
Entry no 23 Fabiola
Entry no 24 Jenny H

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new theme so please do pop back then.


8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Daisychain said...

What a great surprise! Congratulations to all the winners, such amazing cards!

Jeni Mc said...

I really enjoyed this challenge . It made me set off on a new line to my crafting . So pleased that you liked my card too . Congrats to the other winners and thanks to the DT for their inspiration Jx

ELFi said...

Congrats to the winners! The cards are so stunning!
ELFi

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Well done to all and congrats!!

Fabiola said...

I'm so proud to be in your top5, thanks so much, blessing

My Paper Epiphany said...

Thanks for the shout out! This was a great theme to challenge myself:)