Friday 28 September 2018

Water or colour blue winners

Evening all, Brenda here just popping in with this weeks winner and Top 5.

Winner of the voucher from Craft Obsessions is Jan, please mail me (by Thursday 4th) so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.


Craft Obsessions was established and began trading in 2005.  We are always delighted to help and advise you in relation to any aspect of our products or service and would welcome a call or e-mail from you anytime you might think you need our help. Our customers know that when dealing with us, they will always receive a friendly and efficient service – it’s what our reputation is built on and we are proud that our loyal customer base continues to expand as a result.

And this weeks Top 5 in order of entry...............

No 5 Jenny
No 8 Alice
No 21 Gail
No 35 Liz
No 47 Sherri

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back in the morning with our new challenge.


7 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Jan and the top picks and thanks for picking my llama drama card as one of them. Hugz

Liz said...

Thank you for picking my card in the Top 5. Congratulations to Jan and the other Top 5. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, my card is in the Top 5 !! :D Thanks so much, it's a great honour!
Big congrats to all the other Top chosen and to the winner!

Jenny L said...

Hi,
thank you so much for including my card in your Top 5.
Sorry I am a bit late with my thanks as my hubby has had a health problem recently.
Congrats to the winner and the other chosen Top 4.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sherri Thacker said...

Thanks for picking my card for top 5. All the winning cards are great!!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤