Friday 7 September 2018

Things with Wings winners

Good evening everyone and a huge thank you for all your wonderful entries to our 'Things with Wings' theme, it's been a delight looking at them all. 

So on to our winner selected by Random Generator...........

Entry 91 Teresa

Well done Teresa, please mail me with your full name and post address so I can send your prize.

And from all the superb peices of work the final Top 5 in chronological order are...............

No 20 Dora
No 23 Alicia
No 29 Sharon
No 36 Esther
No 40 Carol

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Kath will be along tomorrow with a new challenge so please pop back then.


6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous works! Congrats to the winners!

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top picks! I'm honored!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Hugz

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks so much and congrats to all the winners and picks!

Alicia

Dora said...

Congratulations to Teresa and the top 5 nominations. Beautiful top 5.
And thank you so much for choosing my coins also in the top 5. Really a Suprise! I am very happy with that!
Have a nice day.

Sharon Fontenot said...

Thank you for highlighting my project. I sure enjoyed your challenge.