Saturday 19 March 2011

Week 95 - Make a gift box

Morning,
it's time for another challenge and this week I (Helene) will be hosting it. I want you to make a
gift box cause that is something that I totally love. And it gives me a great opportunity to hop around and get inspiration - and perhaps a new template or two - from all the participants this week. Yey me! =)



As a sponsor we have Stitchy Bear Stamp who has kindly offered a £10 voucher to one lucky winner.

Get some inspiration from the Design team below and start folding =).

















11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for a different sort of challenge, love the examples from the DT.

Scrappy said...

WOW! These are FABULOUS samples from the DT! Great Job!!!

cheryl said...

stunning DT creations,great challenge too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Shelly said...

A fab challenge this week, I went out my comfort zone making a box! Lovely DT creations, very pretty! Shelly x

Kirsten Aune said...

WOW - the DT creations are stunning!
Hugs, Kirsten

Debbie said...

Thank you for great challenge girls, dt work is fab. Debbiexx

Carolyn said...

Those DT creations are lovely!
1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

DanielleP said...

All the DT boxes are fab! Thanks for a great challenge!
DanielleP

Vicky said...

Really enjoyed this challenge, thanks xxx

Crystal said...

super fab challenge & absolutely stunning dt creations!! hugs!

mylkrafts said...

One of my Favorite Challenge - ALTERATION!!! Really enjoyed it.