Saturday 19 March 2011

Amanda's winner and top 5

Hello and welcome to another Saturday :o) I had a tough week this week picking my top 5, so many gorgeous St patrick's day/Irish themed cards.

First though here is this week's winner of the fabulous Crafts and Me prize is...........................

Entry 79 Clare at Miscanthus Crafts with this fabby dabby card

Please email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk Clare and I will arrange your prize :o)
Now onto the gorgeous Top 5 :o)

#20 Netty @ Netty's Cards
#64 Dorte @ Hos Dorte
#83 Liz @ Buttons for brains
#104 Cher @ Showcase Sisters
#129 Anjacardz

Girls please help yourself to the Top 5 badge and display it on your blogs.

Thankyou to everyone who entered my challenge it was a real pleasure blog hopping round you all

Amanda xx





5 comments:

Dorte said...

Thank you for having my House Mouse gift bag at the top 5 list.
hugs Dorte

Annette said...

Woo Hoo, Thanks for picking me in your top 5 girls. Annette xx

Clare Lloyd said...

WOO HOO! I'm the winner. Thank you and well done to all those who got Top 5 too. x

Cheryl said...

Just realized I made it into your TOP 5...how cool is that???!!! THANK YOU for choosing my card amongst all the wonderful creations! ~Cheryl at Showcase Sisters

Liz McGuire, said...

I am proudly wearing my badge on my sidebar, thank you.

Liz x