Saturday 25 January 2020

Week 556 - Take Flight

Good morning, Tracy Mouse here at Allsorts with this weeks new theme. Please remember to check out the post below to see if you were a lucky winner of our Sentiment challenge.

So this week I have picked the theme

******Take Flight*****

We would like to see anything that can fly, so that could be Birds, Helicopters, Dragons or even Butterflies, it just has to be able to fly.

*Please note this weeks prize will need to be claimed by Thursday 6th February

Our Sponsor this week is:-
My name is Suha and I have created Swedish House Crafts in the second part of 2016. It is a little Swedish online shop with lots of enthusiasm for crafting in a different style, dare to be different. Visit SHC and learn more. I have been professionally crafting since 2008, I gave colouring classes (with Promarkers) in Sweden, had exhibition in 2014, and used to make cards and mixed media mainly. I have a master degree in digital and visual design. Yes, 100% of graphics in the shop are my artwork including the logotype. Because I am not leaving my education, I am using it in my passion for paper crafting in the first place. Great combination as the future is full of plans and surprises, hold on and follow SHC on Facebook and blog, you'll find SHC everywhere

Donna GDT from Swedish House Crafts
Wendy

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely theme and inspirations!!

ionabunny said...

Oooh what fun and a lovely prize. Going to check out my winged things. Hugz

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards DT!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

KandA said...

Beautiful inspiration from you all xx

Fikreta said...

so nice DT cards!

Bonnie said...

So happy I found this challenge. The team inspired me to create what could have been a difficult card to make.

Vicky Hayes said...

Loved the challenge this week and snuck in at the last moment! Thanks for all the inspiration! Vicky x

Unknown said...