Saturday 26 March 2011

Wk96 For A Special Lady

Good morning and welcome to another challenge here at Allsorts, but first I would like to say thank you to everyone that took part in Helene's Gift Box challenge last week - there were some truly awesome Gift Boxes for us to feast our eyes upon - don't forget to check and see who the lucky winner was and who made Helene's TOP5.
This week it's my (Debs) turn to choose the theme and as next weekend is Mother's Day here in the UK I would like to see your projects
FOR A SPECIAL LADY
However it really doesn't have to be just for Mother's Day - it could be anything for any Special Lady - young or old, Mother, Daughter, Sister - it would be great to know why they are special though!

This week we have 2 sponsors again
Visit our Website
And  1 lucky winner will receive a gorgeous set of Aquamarkers

and they are offering another lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store.

We also have this gorgeous card to shre with you from our March Guest Designer
Teresa from Crafts and MeAmanda














I hope that you can join us this week and I really look forward to seeing all your beautiful work.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
Debs xx



37 comments:

faithnme said...

I love this challenge and seeing the awesome work from the DT.

Hugs

Kelly said...

Great cards! I have entered my card too http://kellyjeancards.blogspot.com/2011/03/julia-purple-ballerina.html

Kelly said...

Could you please delete number #30 Kelly, I put the wrong link in! So sorry

Vicki said...

Hi Deb, thanks for the tip off with this challenge, it's been ages since I joined in, never seem to have the time :(

Hugs
Vicki x

Stephie Boots said...

Great challenge and fab DT cards!

Debbie said...

Love the challenge and fab cards from the DT :) x

Anne-Marie said...

Love the inspiration....so just became a Follower!

Isbel Ahmad said...

Nice Challenge!!!

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great challenge

GrannyGoodwitch said...

At 16 she is a lady and special. Thanks for the challenge.

Scrappy Katrina Lee said...

What a fun challenge! Thanks mine is linked.

Jenny said...

Love this week's challenge. I had the card ready in double-quick time.

Regards
Jenny

Jacqueline said...

first time entering a challenge here - made a cute shopping card - hope you enjoy!
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wonderful DT cards as usual..thanks for the great challenge, Hugs, Teresa x

Mamma said...

Thanks for this inspiring challenge!

Northern Girl Stamper said...

BEAUTIFUL DT creations. simply beautiful

Krafty Kows said...

Great inspirational cards. Jeanette

Debbie said...

Nice one girls, thank you. Great DT work too. Debbiexx

Barbara said...

Wow...what gorgeous DT projects!!!

Barbara said...

OOPs, somehow I clicked twice, sorry

Inkypinkydelights said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration and thank you for a lovely challenge to work to. Judy x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous DT Cards, great challenge for this week! Shelly x

Opilio said...

Wonderful cards, everyone!!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Lovely cards ladys,
doreen

Di said...

Hi
so sorry posted my card on the wromng blog all corrected now.
Hugs Di x

Sarah said...

Great challenge, I am very happy to join in. I have only just found your challenge blog but I will be back!

Vicky said...

Another great challenge keep it up XXX

Di said...

Hi I hop i have attached this right this time.
Hugs Di

Heidi said...

Great Challenge Love it, made my card for a friend of hubby to give to his lady on her birthday. Hugs heidi x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your DT sample cards are wonderful! Thanks for a fun challenge!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab creations dt, I was so inspired by the boxes last week when I was ill, that I thought I'd have a go with one this week. janex

Beverly Montez said...

What a great idea! Needed to make a birthday card for my grandaughter anyway!

Theresa said...

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for a cool challenge. My card is for a special girlfriend of mine who always seems to make me smile.
Thanks, Theresa

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed making my entry & joining the challenge - Thanks, Deb.x

Jacilynn said...

Great challenge and card! I don't see a linky tool. So here's my entry.. Here

Brenna said...

Great challenge!! thanks!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

great cards DT