Friday 18 October 2024

Top 5 for A/G or Magical, Myths and Legends Theme Week 802

Happy Friday! Ellie here again as it is time to announce my Top 5 from the "Anything Goes/Magical, Myths and Legends" themes. Thank you all so much for joining us and it was so nice to see many of you embracing my optional theme too!

Seleciting just 5 wasn't easy but I finally managed and they are listed in the order of entry:

No 2 Gerrina
No. 20 Craftyfield
No. 63 Donna 
No. 73 Crafticarri
No. 78 Pauline

Congratulations to each one of you on your well deserved recognition. You may pick up your Top 5 logo from our sidebar to display on your own blogs.

Sarah will be here tomorrow morning with a new theme that I think many of you will enjoy. Hope to see you then!

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Ooh thankyou for picking me in your top 5 and congratulations to the other top picks xx