Friday 12 July 2024

Top 5 ~ Week 788

Good evening.  It's Liz here with my Top 5 for the Romantic Occasions/Anything Goes Challenge.  As usual, there were so many beautiful entries to choose from. 

It was a difficult choice, but here are my Top 5 in order of entry:

Entry 22 ~ Helen
Entry 35 ~ Debbie
Entry 42 ~ Pauline
Entry 45 ~ Sarn
Entry 48 ~ Helen

Congratulations to you all.  Please collect your Top 5 badge from the sidebar to display on your own blogs. 

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow when Lorraine will be here with a new challenge.

7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Thanks so much Liz for choosing me in the top 5, and congratulations to the other top picks xx❤️

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 5 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Sarn said...

Thank you so much for picking my card. You’ve made my day. Congrats to all the other Top Picks too. Xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top5 winners......gr karin

Jean said...

well done all x

Helen said...

A big thank you for including me in the top 5 and well done to everyone else!

Helen x