Saturday 23 March 2024

Weeks 773/4

Hello everyone, it's Sarah hosting this challenge, which will last two weeks. My optional theme is Keep it Simple, you can of course, still share your Anything Goes makes.

Prizes for weeks 773/4/5 from Highlight Crafts (photo) and Stamp Addicts (a £15 store voucher and a further prize). Please note that as this challenge straddles two months prizes will fall into our draw on April 26th


My team mates have made some glorious samples to inspire you and we have a guest designer too.

Guest Designers Avril

We are having a little break over the Easter weekend so I will be sharing my Top Picks in a couple of weeks. We look forward to seeing your entries. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous work DT........gr karin

Craftyfield said...

Love a 2 weeks long challenge! Great cards all around ladies.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge, Lovely work by the design team.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Sorry, very sorry... I added wrong cards, as my tired brain thought I was on NBUS page.

I am doing this on mobile.
I think you can only enter one card, and I meant to add Blue flowers hugs prayers encouragement card

Very very sorry. Please delete others, not sure I can?

Blessings on Easter Sunday as we remember our LORD s Resurrection day.
Apologies again.

Thanks for running th7s challenge.
Shaz in Oz. X

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oops I have it right after all. Better go back to πŸ›Œ bed! πŸ˜•

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT makes, they are brilliant, Love Hazel xx