Friday 9 February 2024

Week 766 Top 5

Good afternoon, Brenda back to announce the Top 5. I was thrilled to see so many of you use the bingo grid, but there were some lovely entries following that and also the A/G option, many thanks to you all for sharing your creativity. 

So my Top 5 which as always was difficult are in order of entry....

No 1 Crea Astrid/Green, Ink, Flower
No 11 Alice/Ink, Green, Flowers
43 Melanie/Ink, Emboss, Red
No 64 Marjut/Flower, Green, Ink
No 71 Lesley/Stencil, Twine, Flowers

Well done to you all, please collect your badge to display on our own blogs.

A reminder that prize winners for this month will be announced on Friday 29th February.

We look forward to seeing you all again for our next challenge which Mervi will be announcing bright and early tomorrow.

4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top5!!
Congrats to the other top picks!

LesleyG said...

Thanks for including my card, it made me smile, and I did enjoy the bingo xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top5 winners.......gr karin

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I am in the Top 5. Other ladies also congratulated on your prize.

Nice weekend.

Hugs, Astrid.