Friday 5 January 2024

Week 760/1 Top ten

Hello everyone, it's Lorraine here with my favourites from my Cold as Ice theme, you shared some beautiful creations with us and I would like to thank everyone who joined in.

As it was a two week challenge it's a Top 10 and here they are in order of entry....

No 7 Kitty
No 15 Natalie
No 50 Carla
No 51 Natascha
No 53 Cathy
No 78 Melanie
No 79 Susan
No 81 Debbie
No 97 Valerija
No 110 Karen

Please collect your badge to display on your own blogs.

We look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow when Lynn will have a new theme.

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Brilliant top 10. Congrats to all xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top10 winners gorgeous cards.....gr karin

KathyA. said...

So many amazing cards! I'm honored to have my card picked as one of the top 10! Thanks so much- Kathy A aka myasperations

Intruderlady said...

What a beautiful top 10 and thank you for picking my card for it too.
Hugs,
Kitty

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all fabulous choices x

Debbie said...

Thank you for choosing my card for your top 10 along with so many fabulous creations. Well done everyone xx