Friday 25 August 2023

Weeks 741/2 Top 10

Good afternoon, Brenda here to announce my Top 10, yes ten as it's been a two week challenge! So many lovely entries and I hopefully got to you all, I really appreciated that the vast majority followed the All Creatures theme, buy my thanks go to everyone who joined in, I enjoyed seeing all your creations.  

Prize winners for this fortnight and also the previous one earlier in the month were announced earlier today so make sure to go check out that post below to see if you were a lucky winner.

My Top 10 in order of entry which was really difficult as I love all animals so choosing was tough, but here they are and I have tried to include a wide selection of both domestic and wild....
Entry 18 Mari
Entry 24 Jose
Entry 34 Aartje
Entry 87 Kez
Entry 97 Elaine
Entry 100 Chris
Entry 126 Carrie
Entry 129 Lia
Entry 141 Jenny
Entry 143 Cathy

We hope to see you all again for our new challenge which Dena will be bringing us tomorrow.

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the top10 winners

gr karin

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card to the top 10! Congrats to the other top picks!

Chris said...

My lucky day! Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks, congrats to everyone else.
xx

irishfaery said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of the top ten! And congrats to all the others, some amazing entries!

Kez

Sarn said...

Lovely picks. Congrats to all xxx

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 10 this time , Congrats to all the others and thanks to all the D..T. for their inspiration each time .Jx

Jose said...

Thanks for choosing my card top 10. Congratulations everybody . Grt Jose

Carrie said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the Top 10. Congratulations to all the other winners. Love the variety of animal cards!

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick!
Lia xx