Saturday 8 July 2023

Week 736

Hi, it's Liz here.  I'm delighted to be introducing my first challenge as a member of the DT team.  This week I've chosen the theme of .....

EMBOSSING FOLDERS

I'd love to see your creations using an embossing folder in some way to add texture.   If you don't own any folders, you can always go with the Anything Goes theme.

Our prizes will be drawn at the end of the month.


Prizes from Oakwood, SizzixAALL and Create and Craft Stash, please visit our Patrons page to read more about each.


Those leaving a comment or entering a piece of artwork into Inlinkz do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information it should be selected as a winner or accredited work. You can read Inlinkz Privacy Policy  here .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Lovely makes! I need to use my folders more!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and fantastic cards DT

gr karin

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT

Gail said...

I don't have a lot of embossing folders but they make a pretty card. I need to leave them on my craft desk to use them more.

Jenny L said...

Hi,
beautiful DT creations with such lovely inspriation.
Thank you for this wonderful challenge.
Sorry I have not been entering lately.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.