Friday 2 June 2023

Week 730 Top 5

Hello everyone, Lorraine back to announce my Top 5 and what a brilliant week it's been with some lovely creations, thank you all so much for joining in.

A reminder that this weeks winners will be announced on Friday 30th June. 

So my top 5 for this week in numerical order are:

No 2 Clare 
No 58 Poydan
No 72 Milla
No 91 Carol
No 109 Lia

Congratulations to you all, please collect your badge from the sidebar.

Sarah will have a new challenge tomorrow so hope to see you all again next time round.

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 5 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all

Clare Lloyd said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of your top 5! Well done everyone

Sarn said...

Fantastic picks. Congrats to all. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the winners

gr karin

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for choosing my entry to the Top 5 and congrats to the other top picks!

Lia said...

I am coming home from a holiaday and see that my card is a top pick! That's a great surprise, thank you!!
Lia xx