Friday 12 May 2023

Week 727 Top 5

Good afternoon, what a super week it's been and I was really pleased to see so many of you embraced the optional Showers and Flowers theme, but my thanks to all who joined in. After much deliberation I have drawn up a shortlist and my Top 5 in order of entry are....

No 2 Nat
No 30 Elle-Jeanne
No 53 Lia
No 73 Jan
No 83 Cynthia

Well done all of you, please collect our badge to display on your own blogs. A reminder that winners will be announced on Friday 26th May.

Please pop back in the morning when Mervi will have a new challenge.

5 comments:

Elle-Jeanne said...

Dankjewel voor jullie keuze van mijn kaart in de top 5
De andere damesook gefeliciteerd.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

KarinsArtScrap said...

congrats to the top5

gr karin

ellyscard creatief said...

Congratulations to the top5. Beautiful creations.

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick!
Lia xx

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 5! Thank you so much!! Congrats to the other crafters!