Friday 10 February 2023

Top Five for week 714

Hi everyone, it's Lynn back with my top 5 picks for the challenge this week. So many lovely entries and as usual that made it difficult to choose. However, here are my top 5 in order of entry.

#24 Hilary
#44 Emma T
#88 Liz Cavill 
#107 Lorraine B
124 Donna Phelan 

Well done everyone. Please take the badge from the sidebar to display on your blog. Don't forget to check back tomorrow when we will be back with our new theme.

As a reminder, prize winners will now be posted just once a month, so please check back on February 24th when Brenda will announce the winners. 

This month's prizes come from WOWVOWCraft StashAALL and Create and Ruth Hamilton Design, be sure to mark your calendars so you don't forget to check back!!

5 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Well, that's a lovely surprise to see my card in the top picks. Thank you, I am thrilled. Congrats to the others too xx

Liz said...

Thank you for chosing my card as one of the Top 5. Congratulations to Hilary, Emma. Lorraine and Donna. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners

gr karin

EmmaT said...

Thank you for picking my card as a top pick, thats made my day. Congrats to the other top picks, all beautiful cardsx

Donna Phelan said...

Thanks for the Shout Out, looks like I am in some great company!