Thursday 30 December 2021

Winter winners and Top 10

Good afternoon to you all, we hope you had a good Christmas. As announced when the challenge started we are closing a day early as tomorrow is New Years Eve but on the positive side as it's been a two week challenge (well almost) there are three prizes and it will be a Top 10 this time.

So without further ado the winners are......

 
Well done Lesley, Gerrina (neither claimed so re-drawn 6/1/22 and new winners notified) and Karen (claimed) please mail me please mail me by Thursday 6th January with your full names and postal addresses so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes.

And the Top 10 in order of entry which has taken me ages to decided upon as there were so many lovely entries......

Entry no 9 Christina
Entry no 17 Vinita
Entry no 57 (no name on blog, just hubbys!)
Entry no 61 Wendy
Entry no 69 Lynne
Entry no 90 Anke
Entry no 123 Kitty
Entry no 129 Kate
Entry no 143 Alice
Entry 144 Ans

Congratulations to each of your, well deserved recognition, please collect our badge from the sidebar to display on our own blogs.

I will be back on Saturday with our first challenge of 2022. 

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the winners and top10

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card! Congrats to the winners and to the other Top nine! :D I'm glad to see the beautiful card from my sweet friend Kitty in the list!
My best wishes to anyone for a better New Year!

Lynne said...

Thank you for my Top 10 pick :). Congrats to the winners and Happy New Year x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much, Brenda! You made my day! Everyone's cards are so beautiful! Congratulations to all! And I am happy to see my friend Alice's card there as well, so well deserved! Happy New Year!

New Creations said...

Wishing you and your Team a Happy New Year!
Congrats to all winners! Thanks for choosing my project in Top 10!

ionabunny said...

Happy New Year. Congrats everyone. Hugz

Gerrina said...

I feel so lucky that I have won... Love playing in the Allsorts challenge! And you have the best diverse inspiration every week! Congrats to the other winners and top 10!

Wendy said...

Thank you for choosing one of my cards as a favorite. I am honored.

sweetpea said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of your top ten, I'm really glad your like it.
PS my name is on the top of the header Jan't Crafty Spot